Well that was unusually painful. My host did an automated upgrade to WordPress 3.0 yesterday (I have it set that way so I'm always up to date). In the past this has been an almost invisible process. This time it took the whole site down.
After some exhaustive testing (basically activating one plugin at a time) I finally discovered that the culprit was my Lifestream plugin. There was a relatively quick fix though. What I didn't realize was that testing process messed up the settings on several other plugins.
I think I have them all working again now.
Related articles by Zemanta
- WordPress 3.0 installed ! (baptiste-wicht.com)
- WordPress 3.0 is Available (kinlane.com)
- WordPress Blogging Platform Updates with a Brand New Look, Bulk Updates [WordPress] (lifehacker.com)
- Should I upgrade right away to WordPress 3.0? (desperatelyseekingwp.com)
- -WordPress 3.0: Upgrade and Initial Impressions (bloggingministry.com)