I've been using Google+ for a couple of and I like it a lot, but there are a number of things it doesn't do (or doesn't make it easy to do) that I really want. I posted a some stuff on Google+ earlier and got a little feedback which I'm now using to write this post. That in itself shows the potential of Google+ I think.
- Share a post/photo with my Blog/Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter/Flickr followers — Some of this can be achieved by Chrome plugins, but I'd like it native.
- Integrate my Google Reader shares directly as posts on Google+
- Post directly from my blog into Google+
Enhance the Conversation
- Let me share a post on my stream and the comments to avoid fragmenting the conversation
- Give me a way to segregate my posts by topic (hash tags?) so people can find the stuff that interests them and not be bothered by the stuff that doesn't.
- Provide a method to search for people with similar interests.
- Use my +1s (web and Google+) to help surface the conversations I'm interested in.
Organize My Friends & Followers
If I'm going to use Google+ as my main social network I need easy ways to find people, organize them and view their content. Circles is a great start, but it's only a start.
- Help my find my Facebook/Twitter/Flickr contacts.
- Let me see a record of posts I've Plus 1'd in Google+
- Give me a way to re-organize my list of circles
- My Take on Google+ (lundxy.com)
- Fitting Google+ Into My Social Media Mix (eoghann.com)
- Google+ Comes Up Short (blogs.hbr.org)
- Why Google+ Matters (marketersstudio.com)
- 5 Extensions to Enhance Google+ (paulspoerry.com)
- Google+ isn't going to kill anyone (but it could make everyone stronger). (lindsaynball.com)
- Google's Clinton Says Google + Great Success Already (seroundtable.com)
- Google+ mixture of Facebook twitter and Tumblr (vzades.wordpress.com)