Get Science Fiction Shorts For Free

So +Damian Trasler tells me that his book Science Fiction Shorts, which is a book of short science fiction stories (you see what he did there?) is free on Amazon at the moment.

How much did you say it was? Yup I said Free. That's almost the same as nothing. But slightly less than 1.

Anyway… Clicky and buy. What have you got to lose?

Tags: #ScienceFiction

proxy?container=focus&gadget=a&resize h=100&url=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51t3qx5QubL. SL500 PIsitb sticker arrow big%2CTopRight%2C35%2C 73 OU01 AA300  Get Science Fiction Shorts For Free

Amazon.com: Science Fiction Shorts eBook: Damian Trasler: Kindle Store
Amazon.com: Science Fiction Shorts eBook: Damian Trasler: Kindle Store

8 thoughts on “Get Science Fiction Shorts For Free

1. March 2, 2012 at 12:44

Sounds interesting. Uk as well?

2. March 2, 2012 at 12:50

I think so +Andrew Bedford – I get rude messages from Amazon when I try to access the page on Amazon.co.uk, but the kindle store there stocks it. Thanks for the share +Eoghann Irving you are a gentleman and a scholar.

3. March 2, 2012 at 13:11

Thanks for the tip… just downloaded. :-)

4. March 2, 2012 at 13:29

Thanks to you +Eoghann Irving I am now a proud Kindle owner(well the PC free version) and anxious to download any content I can afford. Mostly erotica so far. I would wink but this is true.

5. March 2, 2012 at 14:24

+Damian Trasler If you search by your name on the uk kindle store there are 4 titles: Twist Stiffly and the Hounds of Zenit Emoga, Coffee Time Tales,Writing a Play for the Amateur Stage and Science Fiction Shorts. and 2 more that are in the normal store: The Loss of Atlantis and Work in Progress (huh) which says "sign in to be notified when this is available." Are all these your titles?

6. March 2, 2012 at 14:29

Wow +Andrew Bedford , you're doing your research! Yes, they're all me. The Twist Stiffly individual story is included in Sci-Fi shorts (which is free today), so don't buy that one. Coffee Time tales is a collection of shorts for women's magazines (female-centric), which isn't to say you won't like them, but you should know in advance. Writing a play is a book on writing plays, which is what I do for real money. Work in Progress and Loss of Atlantis will never be available on Amazon, but are available online from http://www.lazybeescripts.co.uk They're short plays.

7. March 2, 2012 at 14:34

+Damian Trasler Cool thanks for that. Confession time, I couldn't get your book by searching for the title but when i did a search by your name it showed up, along with all the others. I'm a book-aholic anyway, I even read food ingredient labels if I have nothing else to read lol!! Part of being an Aspie i guess

8. March 2, 2012 at 14:36

That doesn't sound like anything to be ashamed of! I remember realising the moment I discovered that I couldn't avoid reading things – that any words I saw would be read…Posters on the underground, labels, signs, graffiti, whatever. I think it's amazing that an artificial communication system can become a natural reaction.