Apple Sues Samsung… Again

I guess the lawyers over at Apple just didn't have enough on their plate yet. They've filed another lawsuit against Samsung. This time over 10 smartphones including the Galaxy S 2. And yes it's all over patents.

This must be why Apple needs such a large margin on its products. icon wink Apple Sues Samsung... Again

Apple Sues Samsung... Again

Apple files lawsuit against Samsung for patent infringements
Apple has filed yet another lawsuit against Samsung, this time in Germany and concerning ten smartphones, including the Galaxy SII.

12 thoughts on “Apple Sues Samsung… Again

1. January 17, 2012 at 06:02

Apple Sues Samsung… Again http://t.co/z79CVKli #fantasy #fiction

2. January 17, 2012 at 10:32

This is just getting out of hand….

3. January 17, 2012 at 10:34

The Samsung lawyers must laugh every time another one shows up at their door… "another lawsuit… I'm SO surprised. LOL"

4. January 17, 2012 at 10:36

Apple isn't the first company Samsung has blatantly ripped off. A few years ago, before they started making iPhone knock offs, Samsung's top of the line product was a knock off of the BlackBerry called the BlackJack. Before that it was a Moto RAZR knock off called the A900. Samsung has a long history of looking at the successful products truly creative companies are making and then going and making cheaper knock offs of them.

5. January 17, 2012 at 10:38

That assumes you believe that their phones are a knockoff of the iPhone. Which I don't.

We won't even start on the "truly creative company" nonsense since neither Blackberry or Apple had an original product to be ripped off.

6. January 17, 2012 at 10:44

+Richard McPike the Iphone and the Galaxy S2 do not share any similarities at all.

7. January 17, 2012 at 10:44

Cheaper knock offs??

8. January 17, 2012 at 11:06

I've said it before… if Apple is so concerned about competition, maybe they should consider bringing their prices down out of the stratosphere.

9. January 17, 2012 at 11:11

The iPhone 3GS is $0 on AT&T. The iPhone 4 is $99 on both AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. Yes, that's with contracts, but that's the way virtually all consumers purchase phones in the United States. How much cheaper than $0 should Apple go?

10. January 17, 2012 at 11:28

+Richard McPike Apple loses nothing in the deal. Your phone isn't really free. Your pay for during your contract period. That's how it works.

11. January 17, 2012 at 11:55

Did I ever say my phone was free? My phone cost $199 up front. How much of my month to month bill goes to Apple? I don't know, and I don't care. My smartphone plan costs the same as everyone else's smartphone plans on AT&T. If Apple is getting some of the revenue from my contract, and AT&T is keeping all of the revenue from the contracts of folks using non-Apple phones, what does that matter to me?

12. January 17, 2012 at 14:29